All About Writers
Books I Want to ReadBook reviews that caught my eye this week, and the books that got added to my GoodReads to-read list:
- I might start these books by reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: The Graphic Novel.
- Over at Fantasy Literature Morpheus Road, The Light: Winning voice makes up for some plot issues
- On JoJos Book Corner a review of Beautiful Creatures.
- On Fiction Vixen, a review of Stormwalker by Allyson James
- On The Book Whisperer, Review: Branded by Keary Taylor
- On Book Lovers Inc, Review: The Better Part of Darkness by Kelly Gay
- On Book Chick City, Book Review: A Licence To Steal by Samantha Graves
All About Writing & Publishing
- Why You Shouldn’t Write for Other Writers over at Copyblogger
- It Is What It Is Ism is an interesting post over at Editorial Ass on hanging in there and editing until your novel is just right.
- Let it Sit over at WOW! Women on Writing Blog about being more objective while editing work that has sat for awhile.
- On Rants & Ramblings, The Benefit of Hindsight Witemeyer
- On Magical Words, Revisions — Dialogue and Fake It Til You Make It
- On Book Lovers Inc, a question of ethics in Bookish Rants or Raves: Reader / Author Relationships - The
- How to Craft a Great Voice on Nathan Bransford's blog.