Weekly Whine: Where's Your Phone

I've gotten in a bad habit of leaving my phone in the car or letting the batter run out for days. Has gotten me in some trouble with family. I've never actually been one to talk on the phone, so it's more of a life long habit. After all, I'm a writer, not a speaker. Okay, lame excuse. So this week is more about people being pissed off at me. Uh oh!

Other than that, I'm moving The Courier to a Blogger blog. Was hoping to have the move done over the weekend, but yard work and laziness got in the way. Two main reasons for moving: 1) I've hated all the templates I've used for The Courier on Wordpress, and 2) I'm too cheap to pay the annual cost to change the CSS. Already pay for my personal website, and considering I'm a starving writer, I really don't want to add to the cost. Look for the switch over sometime later this week.

Oh, and I'm in synopsis hell this week. I want to bring my synopsis to critique group this week. I need eight pages for the contest. I'm really looking forward to reading it, but I'm not looking forward to revising what I already have. Will let you know how it goes next week.

0 comments:

2009 W. J. Howard - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue