The State of My Blogs...Again

Heavy sigh...  So I'm on my blog soapbox again...and I've had wine.  Uh oh!

Drinking Rutherford Ranch's 2007 Sauvignon Blanc.  It's ok for a white from California.  Still haven't looked up the reason, but they've been producing some really bad whites for the last few years.

Back to blogging.  Besides writing about NaNoWriMo over on The Courier novel's blog, I've been publishing more of the story for the past week or so, and I'm SOOOOO sick and tired of having the two blogs to maintain.  Why did I separate them? Oh yeah, the whole marketing an unpublished novel thing.  You can't see me, but I'm shaking my head.

Anyways, when I started publishing more parts for The Courier today, I had a realization.  Okay, maybe I came out of denial.  That damn blog and the whole Twitter novel thing has really consumed a lot of my time.  Let me also remind you that at one time I also published it on three other writer's websites.  Another heavy sigh...

I'm beginning to feel abused, and I'm the abuser.  Oh my!

So I'm back here blogging.  Only here going forward.  That means the NaNoWriMo blogging is moving here.  So in case you missed it.

I created a separate account by the name of TheCourierNovels today for use in NaNoWriMo.  Add me as a buddy...

After coming up with a long list of titles that were really bad, I finally came up with Cause for Redemption today (yesterday) for book 3.  With only a few weeks before NaNoWriMo starts I don't even want to think about changing it until after the contest is over, so I added it to my NaNo page today.

Quick update on outlining.  It's coming along nicely.  I've got the major plot line set and have filled in quite a bit of the detailed outline.  Have created quite a few new characters too.  Will I be ready to start writing on November 1st?  Absolutely!

In closing, I apologize for all my flaky blogging.  If you do read here, consider it just a writer evolving.

2 comments:

James Garcia Jr said...

No problem, Wendy. Just hang in there. It's always good to hear from you. I have been rather busy myself, hopelessly trying to keep all of the balls in the air...and I don't even juggle!
-Jimmy

W.J. Howard said...

I sure hope they're not bowling balls.

2009 W. J. Howard - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue