Nearly 10 More Weeks Until 2011...Oh My!

I'm taking a short break from editing to say hello and catch my breath after realizing the end of 2010 is just around the corner. And we haven't had any snow here at the house yet. Did notice lots of new snow on Longs Peak while walking the beagles this weekend though. That's always a welcome sight.

In my last post I complained about how time consuming maintaining The Courier Novel's blog has become, and since then I've decided to shut it down.  Or at least forward the domains here, which I'll probably do some time today.   Kinda makes too much sense to take the previous parts off the Internet for awhile considering all the editing I'll be doing for the next few months. I'm not feeling too concerned about doing this because the site has not had much traffic lately. 

So what's that you ask?  What about the ending I still haven't released?  You'll notice there's a new tab on this blog where I'll be adding all kinds of stuff from the old blog here.  So as I finish editing the last few chapters, I'll release them here as well as on Twitter.  But, like I've already announced, Warrrant for Damnation, Cause for Redemption and all the other books will not be released on Twitter.  You'll have to wait for publication.

13 more days until NaNoWriMo starts.  CAN'T WAIT!!

0 comments:

2009 W. J. Howard - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue