Book Review: Tales from Mistwillow

This is guna be a bit of a lame book review. I basically read this book because it contains short stories by other Colorado authors. Oh, and that the book was published by the Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers group, of which I'm a member and have not yet attended a gathering hosted by the group.

Okay, back to the review. What was fun about the book is that each of the authors wrote a different story about the same small town. Like most books of short stories by select authors, there were a few I enjoyed and a few not so much. It also contained a few odd and ghostly type stories, which caught my attention. All-in-all, the book was pretty good.

I think this is the first collection of short stories that the RMFW has published by members. I'm hoping they release more, but I haven't seen any announcements for submissions.

RATING: 3 out of 5

0 comments:

2009 W. J. Howard - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue