Blog Shut Down Until Further Notice

Saying no can be the ultimate self-care.
CLAUDIA BLACK

Up to the last minute I've changed my goals for 2011 and they're finally set in stone.  There's been one item consistently left off the list though, blogging.  So I'm officially shutting down here until further notice.  I won't be blogging elsewhere either.  I decided to do this after reading about creative u-turns in The Artist's Way.  Blogging has always been a distraction from editing for me and if I'm not blogging, it's one less excuse not to get the editing done.  

I will be reading blogs and regularly commenting on these blogs if you'd like to join me:


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great year, as well. Your writing will most certainly benefit, as, I believe, will you. Abundant blessings during your hiatus!

2009 W. J. Howard - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue