Celebrating 10,000 Words Today

How exciting! Over 10,000 words in 3 days! 

That's equal to almost 4 chapters and 44 pages.  

What I'm really  doing is following the advice I got in an email from NaNo.  Write hard and fast to start.  Besides, I'd really like to take weekends off so writing ahead is a must.

Story's coming out nicely!  Lots of fun conflict and action in the first act, although the storyline is slow going.  Not exactly what ya want to read at the beginning of a novel to hook you in, but that's what editing is for.

More Courier News
I came up with a new title for the first book, although I'm not totally set on it.  What do you think of Bargain for Eternity?  Starting to notice a pattern with the titles? 

I updated The Courier page (click tab above) with short bits of info on the first three book in the series.  Should be adding info soon about book 4.  I'm about to start the outline due to all the ideas that are coming to me while writing Cause for Redemption.  Let it flow, let it flow, let it flow. 

The Courier's website/blog is officially dead as of yesterday.  Still have the web address, which now forwards to The Courier tab above.

0 comments:

2009 W. J. Howard - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue