Down Days

I got up this morning not wanting to do anything but stare at the walls.  I didn't feel much different yesterday, so I spent 5 hours sorting through CDs, wrote yesterday's blog post and spent the evening at critique group with nothing to read.  So far this morning my biggest accomplishments has been working on a quilt for Quilts for Kids and adding movies to our Netflix and library queues.

I think I really wore myself out earlier this week, editing the same 10 pages over and over again.  I got what I wanted out of it though, so I don't regret it.  Moving forward.

Oh, and the most fun so far today is this top 10 list of country songs Michael emailed me this morning:

10. I Hate Every Bone In Her Body But Mine

9. I Ain't Never Gone To Bed With an Ugly Woman But I Woke Up With A Few

8. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me

7. I've Missed You, But My Aim's Improvin'

6. Wouldn't Take Her To A Dogfight 'Cause I'm Scared She'd Win

5. I'm So Miserable Without You It's Like You're Still Here

4. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Miss Him

3. She Took My Ring and Gave Me the Finger

2. She's Lookin' Better with Every Beer

And the Number One Country & Western Song...

1. It's Hard To Kiss The Lips At Night That Chewed My Ass All Day Long

0 comments:

2009 W. J. Howard - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue