Countdown to the 3-Day Novel Contest

This is a repost from The Courier's website.


Just wanted to quickly note that I've officially entered the 3-Day Novel Contest and am finalizing the outline today and tomorrow for the second book in The Courier Series.  

I've been thinking about posting how the contest is going on The Courier's website once or twice a day, but haven't made up my mind.  If I need to vent, I figure posting there is as good as in my journal, so drop by Saturday night if you'd like to check out how I'm doing.

I love the storyline I came up with for the second novel.  It is much different than book 1 and filled with lots of new characters.  It's all pretty exciting and I can't wait to get started on Saturday!

0 comments:

2009 W. J. Howard - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue