Every week I weed through over 100 blogs, looking for writing advice and new and interesting books to read. Considering how time consuming this is, I share the posts I find the most interesting here every week. If you’d like me to add your blog to my feeder or a link from my weekly tour, leave a comment on the most current tour or send me a link via Twitter @by_wjhoward.
20 Blog Hops
All About Writers
- On Biting Edge, Start Saving Your Pennies... mentions that James Bond's car from Goldfinger is for sale and expected to sell for over $5 million. There's also some news on a future Bond book, as well as a link to a website with pictures of some really COOL bookshelves of the non human kind.
- Here's an review of Jaws, by Peter Benchley. It's always fun to run across modern day reviews of older books.
- On Fangtastic Books, Welcome Guest Author Yolanda Sfetsos
Books I Want to ReadBook reviews that caught my eye this week, and the books that got added to my GoodReads to-read list:
- On Bitten by Books, Ouroboros by Michael Kelly and Carol Weekes
- On Book Lovers, Inc., Review: Shades of Gray by Caitlin Kittredge & Jackie Kessler
- On Book Whisperer, Review: Blood Song by Cat Adams & Review: Blood Song by Cat Adams
- On The Cajun Book Lady, Review: The Second Coming by David H Burton
All About Writing & Publishing
- On 1st Turning Point, Pointless Networking ain't so pointless when you make those accidental connections
- On the Wicked Writer's blog, Long live the book… A view on the publishing industry
- On Jim C. Hines blog, Reading Reviews
- On The Journey is Everything, The Five Stages Of Author Booksignings
- Book Blogger Hop at Crazy for Books
- Follow Friday for blogs at Parajunkee's View
- Literary Agent, Nathan Bransford's This Week in Publishing is a blog tour of sorts.
- Win on Wednesday on All Things Urban Fantasy.
- This week's Where Stories Are Made: Jaime Rush over at Book Chick City
- On Book Lovers Inc., Around the Bookish World: News Week-in-Review