Writer Wednesday Blog Hop #20

Every week I weed through over 100 blogs, looking for writing advice and new and interesting books to read. Considering how time consuming this is, I share the posts I find the most interesting here every week. If you’d like me to add your blog to my feeder or a link from my weekly tour, leave a comment on the most current tour or send me a link via Twitter @by_wjhoward.

WHOO HOO!

20 Blog Hops

All About Writers

  • On Biting Edge, Start Saving Your Pennies... mentions that James Bond's car from Goldfinger is for sale and expected to sell for over $5 million. There's also some news on a future Bond book, as well as a link to a website with pictures of some really COOL bookshelves of the non human kind.
  • Here's an review of Jaws, by Peter Benchley. It's always fun to run across modern day reviews of older books.
  • On Fangtastic Books, Welcome Guest Author Yolanda Sfetsos

Books I Want to Read

Book reviews that caught my eye this week, and the books that got added to my GoodReads to-read list:

All About Writing & Publishing

Weekly Features

Join the Hop

Are you highlighting writers and books in your blog for Writer Wednesday? Then add your blog to my new blog hop link group.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I just found your blog and look forward to following along... I adore writing and use my blog as an outlet. My little ones serve as my muse! Congrats on the book in progress!
Blessings.
j
www.gfinkfamily.blogspot.com
beneath the acacia tree

2009 W. J. Howard - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue