Every week I weed through over 100 blogs, looking for writing advice and new and interesting books to read. Considering how time consuming this is, I share the posts I find the most interesting here every week. If you’d like me to add your blog to my feeder or a link from my weekly tour, leave a comment on the most current tour or send me a link via Twitter @by_wjhoward.
All About Writers
- On Fantastic Book Review I really enjoyed the questions asked in, Sensational 7 Q & A with Jennifer Murgia!
- On Enchanted by Books, Guest Author Michelle Rowen & Giveaway!
- On Paul D. Brazill's blog, Guest Blogger: Author & ex -cop Johnny Russell.
Books I Want to ReadBook reviews that caught my eye this week, and the books that got added to my GoodReads to-read list:
- In Damian Kane's blog, Book review: A Stir of Echoes, by Richard Matheson
- On Fantasy Literature, Wolfsangel: Fine heroic fantasy
- On Bookgasm, Neverland
- On The Neverending Shelf, Book Review: The Line
- On Taliesin Meets the Vampires, Dance on Fire – review
- On Writers Gone Wild, How To Spot A Bastard By His Star Sign
All About Writing & Publishing
- eBook Royalty: Another Way To Protect on Pub Rants
- On Rachell Gardner's blog, What if My Agent Doesn't Like My Next Book?
- There are some interesting comments over on the Wicked Writer's Blog this week on muses
- On Criminal Minds, Taking a Whiz on Book Marketing . . .
- On Jim C. Hines blog, Saying No to a Publisher
- On WOW, Women on Writing, Metaphors Are Fun, Creative and Therapeutic
- On Vamplit, Loving the Undead
- On A Newbie's Guide to Publishing, DRM Free
- On Haunted Dreams, Dark Destinies, Why I Write About Angels and Demons
- Book Blogger Hop at Crazy for Books
- Follow Friday for blogs at Parajunkee's View
- Literary Agent, Nathan Bransford's This Week in Publishing is a blog tour of sorts, and my favorites in his blog this week are Every Writer Gets Rejected and How to Write a One Sentence Pitch
- Win on Wednesday on All Things Urban Fantasy.
- This week's Where Stories Are Made: MD Lachlan over at Book Chick City