Weekly Whine: Breathing is Good

Those damned trees and their beautiful flowers are shutting down my windpipe.  We needed one of our heavy shows to take the flowers off the trees, but it never came.  We had one, but it was ineffective.  I guess I shouldn't complain too much, because it's not actually as bad as I've experienced past years.  And if I take a Benadryl before bed, the day is easier to get through.

I started reading Expiration Date by Duane Swierczynski last night and love it!  Finished watching the second season of Lost last week too.  I'm hooked!  I pick up season 3 from the library today...WHOO HOO!  Oh, and we watched the third season of Dexter over the weekend.  Awesome!  Not good for catching up on editing though.  So, I'm cutting the whine short again this week and am off to work on The Courier.

Oops, forgot to mention that my mom finished reading the last chapter I released of The Courier on Textnovel and she loved it.  That'd be the chapter where Barry goes head to head against the hellish monster and gets his head bit off.  She said she'd like to distribute the novel out to friends, especially teachers.  Funny, but I've been thinking of doing the same thing.  I'd really like to get the novel read by young people and teachers are certainly a route.

0 comments:

2009 W. J. Howard - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue