Monday's Whine: Starting Late

Oops, I forgot what I was going to write about this week. Give me a minute...

Here's a good place to start. It's 6:00 A.M. in Denver and I got up an hour late. Great start to the week. Finished breakfast and got side tracked by housework when I was supposed to be writing new stuff on the next courier novel and writing this post.

I found two book series I'm enjoying. Thorn St. Croix series by Faith Hunter and Dark Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon. The Dark Hunter series are paranormal romance novels, so I may have finally found a romance series I can stomach.

I still haven't figured out what I'm writing about this week for the Wicked Writer's blog, so maybe I'll take off early and figure it out after I finally writer my new words for the day.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You'll do fine on your post, I have faith.

5:00 is when you normally get up?!? Good God, you're amazing.

Great work on the little Fb, Twitter and Goodreads buttons on the W W site. they look great!

W.J. Howard said...

Actually, 4:00 A.M. is when I'm supposed to get up. I did it for years, while working at corporations, so I've got it in me. It's so quiet that early that it's almost like sitting across the table from your characters, while they tell you the story.

I was putting the buttons on my other blog and thought they might work on the Wicked Writer's blog. Glad you like 'em. Guess I should put them here too.

Unknown said...

I'm the opposite . . . I often write late into the night and then struggle to get up to go to work--eek. I love the Monday's whine concept - - very funny.

2009 W. J. Howard - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue