Movie Review: My Bloody Valentine 3D

The first thing I have to say about My Bloody Valentine 3D is SEE IT IN THE THEATER. Outside of the theater it'd be a typical horror movie with plenty of blood and guts, or in this case hearts. The acting is mediocre and the storyline typical, although they did a pretty good job of switching the true killer at the end of the movie.

The 3D effects were excellent, and I appreciated the slowed motion of objects flying out at the audience, which left me cringing. Unfortunately l was left disappointed there weren't more objects flying off the screen at me.

This is a teen must see movie, and I couldn't help but wonder what it would have been like to see the movie in a theater filled with screaming girls, instead of one crazy middle-aged lady (me). I took my 14 year old son, and he absolutely loved the movie, especially the scenes with the 3D boobs and bullet flying at your eye.

All-in-all I loved the movie. If you like horror movies, don't miss it in the theater.

RATING: 4 out of 5 (in 3D)

0 comments:

2009 W. J. Howard - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue