World Population to Hit 6,666,666,666 in May

I was on YouTube watching the American Idol clips I missed last night--yes I admit I'm addicted to American Idol, as well as other reality TV--and noticed a link to Digg. It's a site I hadn't been on yet (kinda surprising), so I decided to investigate and found "World Population to Hit 6,666,666,666 in May." The title is more exciting than the article, but I had to add it to my blog, especially since it ended up on the Drudge Report, an Internet publication that, if you read it backward, contains messages from Satan...lol!!

I missed American Idol because we were entertaining a friend as she sucked down a couple bottles of wine. Why did she suck down a couple bottles of wine? Because she's dealing with a 16 year old daughter. Frankly, anyone dealing with a teenage daughter has it much worse than all those satanic 6s could ever bring on. If all the 16 year old girls pooled together, they could bring on the end of the world!

0 comments:

2009 W. J. Howard - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue